The ramekin measures 4.7 x 3.2 x 1 inches, holds 4 oz top to the rim.
How to make a Crème Brûlée
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. Whisk the 4 cups cream, 6 egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Mix it all up until it gets nice and creamy.
3. Pour this mixture into Sweese ramekin dish.
4. Place the ramekins in a baking pan. Fill the baking pan with hot water, about halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, checking every 10 minutes after 35-40 minutes.
5. Remove the ramekin dishes from the baking pan, refrigerate them at least 2 hours.
6. When ready to serve, sprinkle a thin layer of the light sugar on the top of each. Use a kitchen blowtorch to evenly melt and caramelize the sugar.
Dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand if needed. They are safe for freezer, microwave, and oven as well.
30-day No-Chip warranty.
Never Miss a Moment! Sign up for exclusive product launches & promotions.