Sweese ramekins are perfect for creme brulee, individual side dishes, quiche, baked and cheese, poached or shirred eggs, and serving dipping sauces. And they are just the right size for kids little make them easy to holdThese ramekins are PROUDLY FDA approved and made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware. Assorted color adds a stylistic touch and brightens up your mornings.
The ramekin measures 4.7 x 0.8 inches, holds 5 oz top to the rim.
How to make a Crème Brûlée
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. Whisk the 4 cups cream, 6 egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Mix it all up until it gets nice and creamy.
3. Pour this mixture into Sweese ramekin dish.
4. Place the ramekins in a baking pan. Fill the baking pan with hot water, about halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, checking every 10 minutes after 35-40 minutes.
5. Remove the ramekin dishes from the baking pan, refrigerate them at least 2 hours.
6. When ready to serve, sprinkle a thin layer of the light sugar on the top of each. Use a kitchen blowtorch to evenly melt and caramelize the sugar.
Dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand if needed. They are safe for freezer, microwave, and oven as well.
30-day No-Chip warranty.
Never Miss a Moment! Sign up for exclusive product launches & promotions.