Tired Of Having To Settle For The Usual Cereals That Are Probably Not The Best For You? Then We’ve Got Some Ideas You Should Check Out!If you’ve arrived here, you’ve probably decided that it’s time to graduate from the fruit loops, apple jacks, and golden grahams! Eating like an adult doesn’t mean it’s time to go with a bran cereal and white milk then call it a day though! There’s plenty of tasty options for you to go with that are not only healthy but tasty as well! And we’ve got three healthy breakfast cereal ideas that’ll make you feel like you fit in at the meeting room instead of the sand box……
6 Breakfast Cereals To Buy If You Really Have No TimeIf you don’t feel like taking more than the time it takes to pour a simple bowl of milk and cereal, then you should try one of these brands……
- Barbara’s Original Puffins or Cinnamon Puffins
- Kix by General Mills
- Bob’s Red Mill Crunchy Coconut Granola
- Kashi GoLean Vanilla Graham Clusters
- Quaker Honey Nut Oatmeal Squares
- Make sure there are 5 grams of protein per serving to help you feel full
- Check the ingredients to see that it’s made of whole grains instead of any processed ones
- To feel even fuller, choose a cereal that has more than 3 grams of fiber per serving
- 10 grams of sugar is the most you should have in your cereal before going upwards and having a sugar crash later on
- Look to see how much the cereal box recommends for a full serving as different people get full from different serving sizes
How To Make Homemade Granola That’s Healthy & Easy To Prepare
Interested In Trying Something Like This Instead? Then Keep Reading!Now if you want to add an oven and a few extra ingredients into the mix, then maybe you’ll like this idea we got from Elizabeth Rider. What you’ll need is some whole nuts, chopped nuts, dried fruit, raw sunflower or pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, raw honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. (Exact portion sizes can be found at the link above) Mix it all together in a bowl, and then spread it out on a baking sheet. Set your oven for 300 for ten minutes until toasted, and you’re done! You can store it in a container for later, or eat it like any normal cereal by just adding milk to your bowl.
A Yogurt Cereal That’s Portable Too!
If You REALLY Need Something Quick, Then This Idea Should Be Perfect!This helps if you need a breakfast very quickly and want to avoid using milk while on the go. All you need is your favorite bran flakes, some vanilla yogurt, and a portable container to eat it out of! You can also add nuts or fruit as you like to. It has all the same properties of the other two ideas, but it’s even easier to prepare! I wish we all had time for a well-made omelet or a stack of gluten-free waffles. But sometimes we just have to make do with what we got! Eating as soon as you can after you wake up helps tremendously with your metabolism, and it’ll stay churning at a high rate throughout the day too if you keep eating good fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. However, if you want a cool bowl to eat your healthy cereal out of, then be sure to check out this bowl from Sweese with fluted sides on them that makes it easy to hold. After you check it out, you’ll want to eat all of your cereal out of it!