The porcelain teapot is PROUDLY FDA approved and made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware. The handle works for nearly all hand sizes. The lid has the D-shape and the lip catch so the lid doesn't fall off when you pour. A lip on the end of the pouring spout that helps prevent drips.
Dishwasher and microwave safe.
There are some tips for you to enjoy tea time:
1. Boil the water, prepare the tea and Sweese porcelain teapot while you wait.
2. When water is at a gentle boil, remove heat.
3. Put in 3 or more cut slices of lemon, sugar and red tea bag in the teapot as well.
4. Pour hot water into the large teapot and let the lemon tea steep. And let it steep for 6 to 9 minutes, depending upon your preferences on taste.
5. Pour the lemon tea into the Sweese cup and enjoy it.
30-day No-Chip warranty.